Thanks to feedback we conclude that some of our emails don’t make it into the right mail folder. To ensure that you receive the mails from SupportPoints in your primary folder and that they do not end up in your promotions, forums or spam folders, we advise you to save the SupportPoints email address as a safe sender.
For Gmail users:
Gmail does not have a safe sender list. You’ll need to use a filter to add supportpoints.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your list. What’s next:
1. Click on the gear wheel icon in the upper right corner.
2. Go to “Settings’.
3. Go to the tab “Filters and blocked addresses’.
4. Click the button “Create new filter.
5. Enter supportpoints.com after “From”.
6. Create filter and select “Never send it to Spam”.
7. Click the button “Create filter”.
Another option in Gmail is adding the email address to your contacts:
1. On your computer, go to “Google Contacts’.
2. At the top left corner, click “Create contact’.
3. Enter the contact’s information.
4. Click “Save’.
Outlook and other users (adding e-mail addresses to a safe sender list):
1. Select “Actions” from the toolbar at the top of the screen.
2. Select “Junk E-mail’.
3. Select “Junk E-mail Options’.
4. Click the “Safe Sender tab’.
5. Click “Add’.
6. Type in the email address you wish to add to your safe sender list.
7. Click “OK”.