Bus connections are commonly used in PLC systems. As SupportPoints we received questions about the support of these systems, that’s why we added this to our portfolio. We support both older and more recent types of bus systems just as we do for PLCs. We expect to be able to meet the customer’s wishes even better.
We added the following type of bus systems:
- Foundation Fieldbus – version H1 or HSE
- Profibus – version Profibus DP or profibus PA
- Profinet – version profinet IO or profinet IRT
- Sercos – version sercos 1, 2 & 3 or Sercos interface
- Ethernet / IP (Rockwell) – Internet IP / ControlNet / Devicenet
As always, if you have any questions, just reach out—we’re happy to help.