What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a device when the user accesses certain websites; and then sent back to originating website on each subsequent visit.
What cookies do we use/install on your computer?
SupportPoints uses Google Analytics’ and Drupal cookies.
Necessary: necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preferences: preference cookies enable a website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region you are in.
Statistics: statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing: marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
- You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the “Cookie Declaration” on our website.
- Your consent will remain valid for a maximum period of 13 months. After such period, you will have to provide us your consent again
How to manage or disable cookies on your browser:
You may find further information on how to disable cookies or manage your cookie settings for the browser that you use from the following list:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Safari: http://help.apple.com/safari/mac/8.0/#/sfri11471
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Content from third parties
Hyperlinks to other websites and social media are intended only to draw the attention of the user of this website to those sites. Social media parties may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. SupportPoints has no control or influence over how they use your personal data. This cookie notice does not extend to linked websites, regardless of whether these are websites of subsidiaries, affiliates or third party websites.